There have been ups and downs on my skin for the past month and a half but lately, the scars have fade more and more. Many of my red spots are reduced by more than 50%!! Great isn’t it? I’m not breaking out as much as I used to but I still get a few from times to times.
What I’ve been using as skincare:
- Hemp hemp hooray cleanser… It doesn’t feel tight on my skin like Cetaphil and I feel happy using it! By the way, it contains 100% natural ingredient!!
- Spectro AcneCare… I’m going to try to use Manuka Honey to treat my spot treatment instead of this. At the moment, I’m just waiting for it to arrive. Will try to go as natural as possible with my skincare.
- Bee Yummy skinfood moisturizer… Nourish the skin very well I must say! After applying this, my skin looks a lot cleaner! 100% organic!
- The same cleanser as the morning one
- The same spot treatment
- This is an exfoliant for blackheads and whiteheads. It is pretty good in soften my overall skin when I first apply it and it takes out a lot of the gunk out of my skin. But! It is only my second day of using it so I don’t know yet. After tonight, I’ll stop applying tomorrow to see how it goes on my skin. I don’t want to be depend on this product because it is a chemical.
- The same moisturizer.
The result of this daily skincare is great! My skin is slowly recovering from my horrible breakout.
Here what I do once a week to really clean my skin from the toxins on my skin:
- Yellow French clay mask mix with organic cucumber juice… Excellent at getting all the toxins in my skin out and reducing my acne scars.. I only use it once a week because it is quite drying to the skin.
- Baking soda to exfoliated my skin… Yes yes! I only use it twice per week and it helps on reducing my scars. I try not to exfoliate on my active pimples but it has work wonder on my overall appearance. Though, I feel like a ghost a bit about using it.
- Bee Yummy honey mask… Excellent at nourishing my skin and I only use it when I feel like treating myself.
What I’ve been eating lately:
- Rice drink, I stopped drinking dairy and it has done wonder on my skin. I guess I’m going for that drink and the taste is not bad at all. It is pretty good actually! I’m still getting my calcium and I’m happy ^_^!
- One apple a day keeps the doctor away! LOL! I love apple already so it is always a pleasure to eat one a day.
- Raw Cacao beans. I can take the bitter taste now lol!
- I soak the almond nuts the night before eating them. It is much easier for the stomach to digest them! I eat a couple a day and it is super yummy!
- I still eat the goji berries but it is pretty expensive to eat them everyday. I just buy them as a treat.
- I also eat more green vegetables more and more.
What I’ve been also taking lately:
- Healthy skin powder (1/3) mix with apple juice once a day. It gives me all the nutrients that I’ve been missing.
- Perfect skin pills twice a day. Also give me all the nutrient I need.
- Different from this but I take one each day on my meal.
- Omega 3 supplements…I don’t take this everyday because I’m a bit lazy xD. It is very healthy for the skin and it gives us the good fats that I am missing in my body.
- Green tea every morning .
My skin has improved but it takes time. For a week, it has made a big improvement already and I can’t wait for the next week to come to see how my skin is doing!